Thursday, February 03, 2011

Lupe Fiasco's Lasers Tracklist




According to RapRadar , this is the official tracklist for Lupe's highly anticipated "LASERS" album ! However, Im sad to see "Shining down" and "I'm beaming" did not make the final cut... On March 8th, these are the 12 titles that you will see on Lupe Fiasco’s third album, Lasers. Hopefully it sounds as good as it looks.

01. Letting Go (Feat. Sarah Green)
02. Words I Never Said (Feat. Skylar Grey)
03. Till I Get There
04. I Don’t Wanna Care Right Now (Feat. MDMA)
05. Out Of My Head (Feat. Trey Songz)
06. The Show Goes On
07. Beautiful Lasers, (Two Ways) (Feat. MDMA)
08. Coming up (Feat. MDMA)
09. State Run Radio (Feat. Matt Mahaffey)
10. Break The Chain (Feat. Eric Turner & Sway)
11. All Black Everything
12. Never Forget You (Feat. John Legend)

Here's "Shining down" & "I'm Beaming" just in case you've never heard em !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Noemi Media Group Presents... "Hip-Hop Night Moods"

  Growing up in Chicago, during the late night, r-n-b & old school radio station V-103 would have  “Night Moods”  where you could hear l...